Notifications
Clear all

Goodnight, Sienna

minervasden
Member Moderator

Sienna was assisted to her final rest today. She began to decline on August 28th. She was a good friend for 17 years.

Her final picture, taken last week.

I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you

Topic starter Posted : September 17, 2015 6:57 pm
pat
 pat
Admin Admin

I am sorry to hear that. icon-sad she was a beautiful girl. I am sure you did everything you could for her.

I know how hard it is to lose our babies, they are like our kids, and we as animal lovers get so attached to them.

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2015 5:41 am
minervasden
Member Moderator

Thank you , Pat. It is very quiet without her. Sienna was super vocal and had comments on everything!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 18, 2015 9:26 am
Ana
 Ana
Prominent Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine a life without my Siamese in it, they are
such a joy to love, and be loved by. *hugs*

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2015 12:13 pm
Whisper
Estimable Member

Sorry):its terrible to lose a pet, especially one that lived so long

Owner of a Red fox, magpie harlequin, and a Netherland dwarf

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2015 1:57 pm
minervasden
Member Moderator

Sorry):its terrible to lose a pet, especially one that lived so long

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine a life without my Siamese in it, they are
such a joy to love, and be loved by. *hugs*

Thank you. It seems like after you've had a particular pet for a certain number of years it starts to feel like they've been there always and will continue to be always.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 18, 2015 6:32 pm
GitaBooks
Reputable Member

I'm so sorry. He sounds like he was a very happy cat though, and he lived a long life.

We have a siamese colored cat that is the sweetest thing in the world. We have nearly lost him so many times, but he has his 9 lives and just keeps going.

RIP Sienna

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2015 9:39 pm
minervasden
Member Moderator

I'm so sorry. He sounds like he was a very happy cat though, and he lived a long life.

Sienna's a her but I'll forgive you as it is a unisex name

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 19, 2015 10:13 pm
DeweysMom
Prominent Member Pats Friends

So sorry for your loss. 17 years is a good long life, even if we feel it's not long enough. I know you are missing her every day, but remember the love and companionship you gave each other and rest assured she loved her life with you and enjoyed her time on earth. <hugs>

Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 18, 2015 9:42 am
Share: