Notifications
Clear all

Very quiet lately?  

Nìmwey
Reputable Member

I've been on here for at least six years or so, and I've noticed that in the last year, it's been very quiet.

Any idea why? I hope Facebook groups are not replacing this forum, because I'm not going there, but this is the only non-hostile place to discuss exotic pets that I know of.

Exotic birds, canines, snakes and hoofstock are my main interests.

Topic starter Posted : November 9, 2020 4:18 pm
Vibrant Skies

(I'm deleting my other post. Something very bizarre happened with the formatting.)

I've noticed the forum has become quieter. I joined earlier this year, but I've read tons of the earlier posts. This site is an incredible resource, though it seemed to be more active a couple years ago.

I really hope Facebook groups don't replace this forum, because I hate Facebook and refuse to join for privacy reasons. Also, I don't want to be harassed by animal rights extremists, and I imagine that happens a lot with Facebook, especially with the more controversial animals like big cats.

Do you know of any other exotic pet forums/non-Facebook social media groups and pro-exotic groups? I know of a few, but more is always helpful. I am planning a campaign to legalize foxes in my state, and I want to get the word out to as many people as possible (and hope that fox lovers both in my state and elsewhere will write to legislators to express their interest in legalizing foxes. The more people that do it, the more likely we'll see positive change.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 16, 2020 12:59 am
pat
 pat
Admin Admin

@vibrant-skies

I will be working on the original format and name of sybilsden.com/bb/   I have had computer problems, and could not get the time to work on the message board, also, my computer went down, and I lost all my files I had.

I will have to start all over again.       

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 2, 2020 6:25 pm
Share: