Notifications
Clear all

Sulimov Dogs

Page 2 / 2
caninesrock
Noble Member

Yep, the article says they had to imprint the dogs onto the jackals. I hope they one day become available too, but I'm not holding my breath. You actually can get a domestic fox imported from Russia, but because of import fees and all that, it's almost $9,000 just for the fox before the enclosure,food,toys, or anything like that.

You can import them from this site that was started by a member on this forum actually. Or atleast you could at one time. I'm not sure if she still does it anymore as the last mention seems to be about a trip to pick up foxes from the institute in 2014:
http://kayfedewa.wix.com/domesticfox2

Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,Coyote or Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, ferrets,

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 21, 2016 7:29 pm
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

Kay created that website to help assist others in search of Russian foxes, but she never was an importer. 😉 She made that clear, so just figured I'd restate it. So you can't order through the site--but you can find lots of good info and contact information to get in touch with the importer.

I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 23, 2016 7:10 pm
caninesrock
Noble Member

Oh. Ok. Thanks for clarifying, Ash. I thought she worked with the importer and you ordered through the site.

Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,Coyote or Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 20, 2016 10:23 pm
caninesrock
Noble Member

There is now someone on Facebook that has claimed to be breeding and selling Sulimov Dogs in the past. Not sure if legit though. I really hope so because I really want one when I'm in the proper living situation to get one. They also breed wolfdogs and blue German Shepherd if legit.

2019 Add for Pups:

2020 Add for Pups

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 7, 2021 9:46 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: