Wolfdogs indoor or ...

Notifications
Clear all

Wolfdogs indoor or outdoor

Majchco

Should I let my wolfdog sleep indoors or out doors? I’ve heard of people letting them sleep in there house and others leave them outside does it matter? Or is there a preferred choice?

Topic starter Posted : July 4, 2018 11:25 am
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

I'd say it depends on the wolfdog's content. If it's a low or a mid, sure I think it could sleep inside. But if it's a higher mid to high content, it's closest to a wolf and would likely prefer to be in its own enclosure. I'm sure you can bring them indoors on occasion, just not a good idea to let them free-roam without supervision.

I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2018 12:01 pm
SneakyT

It would be safer for you to leave her outdoor. Those creatures cannot control themselves sometimes, doesn't matter how much they love you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2018 3:17 am
Juska
Noble Member Pats Friends

Either way, they should have a dedicated outdoor pen and lots of outdoor time. When it is young, it will probably prefer being inside with you, but depending on content, it may be better to keep it outdoors at night when you cannot supervise it.

Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix and Namira the domestic shorthair cat

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 27, 2018 7:52 am
Share: