Notifications
Clear all

Eshu

Page 17 / 18
snoball
Trusted Member

love vids that you've posted of Eshu Smile she moves so darn fast am thinking that maybe it'll be me playing catchup soon --- dear lord please help to get fit again as if walking 20miles isn't enough lol

keep up the good work - you're doing summat right - what are you feeding your dynamic daisy on ? could with some of it myself

donna

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 2, 2014 12:51 pm
Kamal
Reputable Member

Yearly vaccination awaiting at the vets place;

Some summer cool time in the sand together;

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 23, 2014 10:06 am
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

Wow! She looks so pretty. Smile Very different-looking than my Ifrit gal, but that's probably because Eshu is a specific subspecies. I love her coloring. Does her back stay that dark/silver in the summer? Or is it part of her winter coat still left over?

I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2014 12:29 pm
Kamal
Reputable Member

It is still part of her winter coat not seems she really plans to drop that part down tho Smile She still has her spots anyway but just as our dog's black spots it is not seen when she has winter fur, only with short fur.

Both legs anyway, it got revealled when she finally shed fur from all of her legs.
Her tail looks terrible, the fur there is stick together and she for some reason super sensitive on it so not much a chance to brush it out properly and as she is pretty wild in nature (she reacts good only on me nobody else) bathing her doubt could work. Grin

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 24, 2014 12:30 am
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

Yeah, Fable doesn't like his tail messed with. I've been working with him some though, and he's getting better at letting me gently pull out the clumps as long as the clumps are super loose. He doesn't really pull out the stuff down on his rear and tail either--it looks ridiculous. A friend's foxes are the same way.

I'd love to give Fable a bath. He'd hate it, but man, it would probably get so much of that stupid fur out. He's too big though for me to handle super well. Maybe Eshu would be easier to bathe since she's a female and therefore is smaller.

That's cool she still has the white spots. Does she seem to be getting anymore on her with age? Fable has always had a white spot on the top of his head, but during the winter it's hard to see too with all the extra, long fur.

I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2014 1:35 pm
the_randomizer
Honorable Member

Eshu's grown to be a very pretty vixen, she's just so adorable! She also seems like quite the sweet little foxy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 27, 2014 11:35 pm
Kamal
Reputable Member

We wish everyone a very happy Christmas and New Year from Europe! ;D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

Oh my, she's gotten so gorgeous! She's got such pretty red fur. Did you ever find out anything about the white spots she was getting before? (I believe that was Eshu, right?)

Great to see you post and give us an update on your gal. 😉 Classic reds are awesome.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 26, 2014 4:48 pm
Kamal
Reputable Member

Oh yes she has them!
Even more the spots stays visible if you brush her fur with your fingers, where the spots are the fur also grows long and stay white!
It is just impossible to get good photo of that, I tried but she moves so much, I would need my friend who the only person she accepts with my presence to come in with me to her enclosure to hold the camera - so that will be tricky!
I really want to make photo of those long fur white spots find it really cute! I earlier thought these spots cant be seen with long winter fur but seems like I was totally wrong I just didnt check it well enough!

I wanted to post more photos but the camera I have not my own, I got it borrowed again for a while so I hope to use my chance well, and do now some more photos of her. I so hope we will get snow this winter - would love to do classic red fox in snow photos with her, she so far didnt see any snow herself we had easy winters but maybe this year will be different

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 26, 2014 5:05 pm
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

Awww, would love to see the spots. Hope you can get photos of them sometime. She's like a baby dear--except not a baby anymore. Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 26, 2014 5:10 pm
the_randomizer
Honorable Member

She is absolutely gorgeous! Always love seeing pics of Eshu

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 30, 2014 1:46 am
Kamal
Reputable Member

Impossible to make good photo of her markings really but still I have some more fresher photos!

Really love this lst one, she literally hugged my legs to death

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 7, 2015 4:21 pm
TamanduaGirl
Admin Admin

Very pretty. Like the one of her looking over her shoulder.

My fennec fox site: http://tiny-foxes.com
My anteater site: http://www.livingwithanteaters.com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TamanduaGirl

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2015 5:07 pm
Ash
 Ash
Admin Admin

She's beautiful. Smile How much does she weigh? She looks tiny.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2015 7:34 pm
Kamal
Reputable Member

Have no idea of the weight a bit hard to measure her - but she is pretty small vixen for sure.
She is a size of a bit bigger cat - and I seen a lot larger vixens next to her as well, so I guess she is just that tiny by genetics Smile

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 8, 2015 12:05 am
Page 17 / 18
Share: